The AP Police Recruitment exam is conducted every year by the Andhra Pradesh Police Department. The application procedure is completely done online. Candidates can apply to various posts through this exam.
The syllabus for the exam is highly competitive. In order to secure a place in Andhra Pradesh Police, candidates are requested to prepare well for the AP Police Exams.
The notification for the AP Police exam will be available on the official website. The registration process will be done online. The results and hall ticket can be downloaded through the official website as well.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment overview
|Organizing Body||Andhra Pradesh Police|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment|
|Vacancies available for||SI, SCT, Firemen, Jailor, Warden, etc.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online, Physical Test, Interview|
The AP Police Recruitment application is done completely online through the link available on the official website. Complete the application process by completing the registration and fee payment by following the following steps:
- Go to the official website of AP Police Recruitment and scroll down to the recruitments tab available there.
- Select the posts that you are interested in and choose the post related form to continue with the application.
- Fill in all the necessary and requested details along with a valid email id and phone number.
- Upload the necessary documents, photographs, and signatures that are needed in the form.
- Process the fee payment procedure to submit the application successfully.
- Cross check the updated details before final submission,
- Take the printout of the finally submitted form for future reference.
The application fee for the application procedure of AP Police recruitment has been given here:
|Constable||General: 500/- OBC: 300/- SC/ST: 150/-|
|SCT/Jailor/Fire Officer, etc.||General: 600/- Local SC/ST: 300/-|
The fee is to be paid online. It can be submitted through MeeSeva (e-Seva) or AP online center to pay the fee.
- HSC/SSC Certificate or Marksheet
- Matriculation/Graduation Certificate or Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Employment Registration Certificate
The exam pattern for the AP Police exam is as given below:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Standards Test (MST)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Document Verification
AP Police recruitment 2021 official details
Q1. Where will the answer key for the AP Police Recruitment exam be available?
The answer key will be accessible from the official website of AP Police Recruitment website. Candidates can easily download/save it from there and calculate their score for the exam
Q2. What will be the exam level for AP Police Recruitment 2021?
The prelims will be from the 10+2 level whereas the Mains will be from the graduation level. Overall the exam will be formulated in such a manner that a well-educated person without any specialization in a specific course will be able to attempt the exam.
Q3. Will there be any stipend for the candidate during the training period?
Yes, there will be a stipend during the institutional training period. It will be decided by the government later they will be given a specific pay scale.
We hope to be a source of help to all our readers about the information regarding the AP Police recruitment exam. In case any point has been left out we would appreciate it if you would tell that us in the comments below so that we can update the provided information.