Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card 2022 – The recruitment authority of Bank of Maharashtra will soon announce the BOM Sub Staff Exam Date 2022 @ bankofmaharashtra.in, Download BOM Sub Staff Exam Hall Ticket 2022 online
Here we are sharing the latest news related to Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2022 exam. This exam is going to held soon for posts of Part-time service of Sub staff. For this exam, the recruitment authority has not defined the final exam date. Most of the applied candidates have started searching Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card 2022 on the internet. They can download BOM Sub staff Call letter/ Hall Ticket 2022 before some days from the exam date. We are suggesting all the applicants that that don’t forget to download Admit card of Maharashtra Bank 2022. We will share a direct link on this web page to download these admit cards.
Download Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card 2022
According to recruitment details the Bank of Maharashtra invited online applications for vacancies of Part-time service of Sub staff. Lots of interested and eligible candidates take interest in this recruitment and applied for the same. Until June 2022 and now they all are waiting for Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card and Exam date. For the applied candidates the recruitment authority of Bank of Maharashtra is going to conduct a written exam at various exam centers. To participate in this exam applicants should have Bank of Maharashtra Part-time Sub staff Exam Admit Card 2022.
You May Like – SSC CPO Admit Card Paper 1
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2022 Exam Date
Lots of time has passed after the recruitment process applications and applicants are waiting for Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Exam Date 2022. Very soon the recruitment authority of this bank is going to continuos the recruitment process. It will organize written objective type exam. To appear in this exam applicants must have Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card. The recruitment authority has not finalized the exam date yet but it will declare it soon. As soon as Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Exam 2022 will be declared. Then we will update the exam date here. So you should stay connected to our website.
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Exam Pattern 2022
- There will be an objective type exam held.
- This paper will carry the total of 100 Marks.
- Aspirants will get only 2 hours to complete the exam.
- Questions will be asked in this exam from various subjects like as Local Language / English Language, and Elementary Arithmetic / Numeral Ability.
- Instead of Local Language and English questions will be asked in both English and Local Language.
After the declaration Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card will be available to download on the official website. We will release a direct link at the bottom of this web page to download it. So to download these admit cards stay connected with us. Follow below-given steps to download the admit cards after the declaration.
How to download Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Exam Admit Card?
- Go to the BOM website @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in or go through the below-given links.
- After that go to the career section of the homepage.
- Now select the recruitment of Sub Staff Posts 2022.
- Click on download admit card button and move to a new web page.
- Here you have to enter the required details such as application no and DOB.
- After submitting these details you can download the admit card.
- Then after download Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card take a print of it.
- Don’t forget to carry it on the exam.
Useful Links of Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card
Download BOM Sub Staff Admit Card 2022 Here
Visit Official Website Here
As per the information to get qualify in the written exam applicants must have to secure minimum qualify marks subject wise. Check below-given table.
|Name of Subject||Total Marks||Minimum Marks|
|Local Language||10 Marks||3.5 Marks|
|English Language||30 Marks||10.5 Marks|
|Elementary Arithmetic/ Numerical ability||60 Marks||21 Marks|
|Total||100 Marks||35 Marks|
All the open category candidates have to get minimum 35% marks while SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates will get 5% relaxation in marks. Along with Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card applicants should have to bring one Photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card / Pan Card / License / Voter ID or Passport. Stay connected with our website and Best of Luck for Exam.