Border security force (BSF) has invited application for the recruitment of candidate for the post of head constable (Radio operator)-RO and Head. Constable (Radio Mechanics-RM). Interested Candidates can apply form before 12th June. Bsf makes the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for the post of a head constable on the basis of four phases-written exams, PST-PET & Documentation, Descriptive Test and Medical examination.
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
|Name of the recruitment||BSF head Constable Recruitment|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Exam type||Recruitment Exam|
|Recruiting Body||Border security force|
|Ministry||Ministry of Home Affairs, Gol|
|Reference No.||BSF L/No.|
|Recruitment type||Direct Recruitment|
|Group||Group “C “|
|Post||Head Constable(Radio operator and Radio Mechanics)|
|No. of vacancies|
|Job location||Anywhere of India|
|Application status||Activated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Bsf requirement portal||Requirement.bsf.nic.in|
For HC (RM)-
Candidate should have completed Matriculation/ High school or equivalent from a recognized board and two year ITI diploma in Electronics/ Radio& Television/ General Electronics/ computer operator& programming assistant / data preparation & computer software data entry operator, etc. from a recognized institute.
For HC (RO)-
Candidate should have complete matriculation/ high school or equivalent from a recognized board and two year ITI diploma in general Electronics/ Radio & Television Computer Operator & and programming assistant/ electrician, fitter/ data preparation & computer software/ IT& Electronic System maintenance/ Data entry Operator etc. from a recognized institute.
|Category||Lower age limit||Upper age limit|
|General||18 year||25 year|
|OBC||18 year||28 year|
|SC/ST||18 year||30 year|
How to apply for RO & RM posts-
- First, you have to visit the recruitment portal link shared above.
- Then click on the apply now or new registered link.
- After then fill all the details then registered the mobile number and email-id, now a registered email-id and number will be generated.
- Now log in with the registered number and password.
- Fill all the details like your personal details, education details, etc without making any details.
- Upload the scanned image of all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Now make the payment for the prescribed examination fees.
- And in the last take a print out of the application form.
BSF Head Constable- PhaseI
- Mode of exam- Offline (OMR based Test)
- A single test will be conducted for both HC (RO) and HC(RM)
- Type of question multiple choice questions.
- Duration of exam-3 hrs
- Total question-100
- Total marks 200
- Negative marking-0.05 will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The medium of question paper- Hindi and English
- Section/part – Four parts
|Part||Subject||No. of question||Maximum marks|
|Part IV||English and GK||20||40|
Thank you for the visit. Share result page on social media i.e. WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Tumbler, Google Plus, Twitter, etc. as you see in our post we already inform you about BSF vacancy. if we get any details about BSF vacancy then we will update here. For many more details, you guys can comment us.isf you share your doubts and queries with us when we feel good and also we will give you 100% solution of your queries.
Thank you again for visiting our site.