CG Police Recruitment 2021 Department is accepting candidates to the post of constable, sub inspector, and ASI. Eligible and willing candidates are advised to check the official notification for the same on its official website.
All the details necessary for the applying to the post of recruitment in CG Police and the eligibility domains have been explained in the article itself. The application process can be completed in few easy steps by making sure to collect all the necessary information and documents that are being asked in the form.
Also the examination pattern consists of some basic subjects that students are mostly well acquainted with. Read through the article to get in depth knowledge appropriately.
Chhattisgarh Police recruitment Application Procedure
The application process for CG Police Recruitment begins once the candidate has checked his/her eligibility from the official website. If the candidate doesn’t satisfy the eligibility criterias then it is highly possible that the application form from these candidates will be rejected without second try.
The process to apply to the posts for the Police in Chhattisgarh have been explained here:
- The application will begin from its official website. Candidates can look for the recruitment link visible on its home page.
- By clicking on the recruitment link the application begins.
- Generate the log in credentials using the appropriately valid email and phone number.
- Once the credentials have been generated, fill in your details that are required on the website itself. This will update your application form.
- Once the details have been updated. Upload the scanned documents i.e. photograph, signature, and any other specific document if asked.
- Complete the fee payment procedure next.
- On successful submission, your application will be visible on the screen. Take its printout and save it.
Chhattisgarh Police Exam Pattern
The exam for CG Police Recruitment involve some major subjects like, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Arithmetic, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science, Behavourial Science, Applied Sciences, Earth, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
CG Police Exam Pattern and syllabus for Sub Inspector Exam 2021
The exam pattern followed for the written exam has been explained in brief here.
|Question Paper||Sub Inspector Post Examination||Subjects||Number of Question||Time Duration|
|Part 1||Mandatory for everyone||Hindi/English Language||60||2 hours|
|Part 2||Mandatory for everyone||General Knowledge/ General Studies||100||3 hours|
|Part 3||SI Radio/ SI Fingerprint and SI Question Document||Science (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematucs)||100||2 hours|
|Part 4||SI (computer)||Computer Science||100||2 hours|
Chhattisgarh Selection Process
The selection process for constable, sub inspector, and ASI are given and explained below. Candidates who are willing to enroll themselves in the post of constable, sub inspector, and ASI will have to go through the following selection process:
CG POLICE CONSTABLE, SUB INSPECTOR, AND ASI TEST
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Examination
- Hind/English typing
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
- Verification of documents
CG Police Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
Q1. What is the mode of fee payment for the application fees?
The mode of fee payment for application fee of CG Police is open in both the medium offline and online.
Q2. What is the age limit for applying to CG Police Recruitment, 2021?
The age limit for CG Police Recruitment 2021 is between 18 years to 28 years.
Q3. What is the official website for CG Police Recruitment 2021?
The official website for CG Police Recruitment 2021 is cgpolice.gov.in.
We hope to help all our readers with the right amount of information needed by them for completing their application for the CG Police Recruitment. In case, you come across in any