Gujarat High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online For Peon Posts – GHC Recruitment 2022 of Group 4 – Apply Online for Peon Posts@ojas.guj.nic.in – Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern Important Dates
Gujarat High Court has issued a recruitment notification of Class 4 Recruitment 2022. In the Gujarat High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2022, lots of Group 4 posts will be filled under Subordinate Courts in the state of Gujarat. All the candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they can submit their online application forms. Here on this webpage, we have given information of Gujarat High Court Class 4 Recruitment Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern Important Dates etc. All the deserving applicants can visit at hc-ojas.guj.nic.in to apply online for this recruitment.
For filling Class 4 posts under newly established Subordinate Courts in the state of Gujarat, GHC is now inviting online applications. In this recruitment Advt no. , the court has declared various vacancies of Chowkidar / Liftman / Water Server / Home Attendant / Domestic Attendant / Jail Warder and Sweeper. Gujarat High Court is proceeding to hire posts of Class 4. All the deserving applicants can start to apply online from November 2022 to November 2022. The written exam for this recruitment will be held on February 2022. So Apply Soon for Gujarat High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2022.
Apply Online For Gujarat High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2022
|Name of Recruiter||Gujarat High Court|
|Posts Name||Class 4 Posts|
|Total no of Posts||Posts|
|Job Location||Gujarat State|
|Starting Date of Application Form||November 2022|
|The closing of Online Application Form||November 2022|
Ojas Gujarat High Court Class 4 Recruitment Vacancy Details –
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For Gujarat High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- Age Should not less than 18 years and not more than 33 years as on November 2022.
Application Fee –
- For the open category, Application Fee is Rs. while for Reserved category candidates Fee is Rs./-.
Job Location –
- After the final selection applicants will get a job in Gujarat High Court in Gujarat HC Only.
Educational Qualifications –
- Applicants must have passed Matriculation and Contains the skills required for the Post.
- For more information read the official recruitment notification.
How to Apply For Gujarat High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of GHC at ojas.guj.nic.in or click on the below given link.
- Then download the Official Notification of Class 4 Bharti and read all the instructions carefully.
- Now press Apply Online button for this recruitment.
- As you click on this link an Application Form page will appear.
- Here you have to enter the Personal and Other required details.
- Then upload Photographs, signature in Scanned mode.
- Then Pay the application fee as per the category of the candidate.
- After final submission of the application form must get a print out of it.
Useful Links of Gujarat High Court Class 4 Recruitment Here
Frequently Asked Questions –
- When the Written Exam of Class 4 is going to hold?
Answer – On February 2022.
- What is the minimum Age Requirement?
Answer – Minimum 18 Years.
- What minimum qualification Applicant Must have?
Answer – Class 10th or Matriculation.
The recruitment authority will fill up Class 4 posts not only peon but many others such as chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant, Domestic Attendant, Jail Warder, Sweeper. After completing the application form process for Gujarat High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2022. The authority will conduct a written exam on 19th February 2022. A few days ago applicants can download Gujarat High Court Class 4 Exam Admit Card 2022. For more information stay connected with our website and hurry up and apply as soon as possible.