HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018 – Haryana Group D Advt. No. 4/2018 Answer Key Set Wise – Harayan SSC Gr-D Objection Form & Exam Solution Solved Paper 2018 – Download Answer Key of HSSC Group D Exam 2018 of 18218 Posts – HSSC Group D Answer Key For Set A B C D
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) announced a recruitment of 18218 vacancies of Group D. For these posts it accepted the huge number of posts from the deserving applicants. Then on 10th / 11th / 17th and 18th November 2018. It managed a written exam for all the applied candidates. A huge number of deserving candidates participated in this exam. All the candidates who have completed the examination process for this recruitment they can check the Result of HSSC Group D Exam soon. But before the declaration of Haryana Group D Result, applicants can download the Answer Key. Some days before the exam date, this answer key will be available to download on the main website of HSSC at www.hssc.gov.in.
All the related students can download HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018 Set Wise only from the main website of Haryana SSC. As per the information this exam was related to the Objective type questions of 90 marks. 75% questions were available from General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi while remaining 25% questions were asked from History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, culture. Applicants know very well that to participate in the next round of selection applicants must to qualify the written exam.
Download Haryana HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018 PDF Set Wise
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is an official agency of Haryana Government. This is a recruitment agency which works to recruit the most suitable candidates for the declared posts. Every year it fills up several vacancies in various departments of Haryana state government. Sometime back in August month, it declared a recruitment notification about 18218 posts of Group D. Then it started the online application form process from 29th August and closed on 28th May 2018.
During the registration days, lots of applicants completed the registration process. At present they all have attempted the written exam for such posts in November month. They all want to download Haryana HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018 PDF Set Wise. So that they can get an idea that how much marks they will get in this exam. Because they all must have to get minimum qualifying marks according to the cutoff.
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Posts Name||Group D Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||18218 Posts|
|HSSC Group D Exam Date||November 2018|
|HSSC Group D Answer Key Status||Released Soon|
|Job Location||Haryana State|
नवंबर परीक्षा के लिए हरियाणा एचएसएससी समूह डी उत्तर कुंजी 2018
हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने समूह डी की रिक्तियों के लिए सबसे लोकप्रिय परीक्षा आयोजित की है। यह परीक्षा नवंबर महीने में आयोजित की गई थी ताकि समूह डी। एचएसएससी के 18218 पदों को भरने के लिए 10 वीं, 11 वीं, 17 वीं और 18 नवंबर 2018 को इस परीक्षा का आयोजन किया गया था। अब इस परीक्षा के भाग लेने वाले उम्मीदवार समूह डी के परिणाम की घोषणा के लिए बेसब्री से इंतजार कर रहे हैं। लेकिन परिणाम आयोग अपनी वेबसाइट के माध्यम से एक उत्तर कुंजी घोषित करेगा।
हरियाणा समूह डी विज्ञापन संख्या 4/2018 उत्तर कुंजी में परीक्षा के सभी सही उत्तर होंगे। इस उत्तर कुंजी के उत्तरों से मेल खाते हुए, उम्मीदवारों को यह पता चल सकता है कि वे इस परीक्षा में कितने अंक प्राप्त करेंगे। जैसे ही यह उत्तर कुंजी डाउनलोड करने के लिए उपलब्ध होगी, फिर हम इस उत्तर कुंजी को डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहां एक सीधा लिंक अपडेट करेंगे। तो हमारी वेबसाइट से जुड़े रहें।
How to Download Harayan SSC Group D Written Exam Answer Key 2018 PDF?
- Open the official website of HSSC at www.hssc.gov.in or go through using below links.
- Then after reaching at the homepage click on the link of Advt. No. 4/2018 Group D Posts.
- After clicking on this link, another webpage will open.
- Here applicants need to click on the link of Download Answer Key for Group D written exam.
- AS you click on this link a PDF file will satrt to download.
- After completing the download process, open this file.
- This is the HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018.
- Now compare the answers with it.
Useful Links of HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018 Here
Download Harayan SSC Group D Written Exam Answer Key 2018 Here
Here we want to one thing clear that, in the starting, HSSC will declare Provisional Answer Key of Group D Exam. If applicants found any wrong answer key in this answer key, then they can submit their objection against it by submitting the objection form. The objection form will be available on the main website of HSSC. After getting all the objection, the commission will release Final HSSC Group D Answer Key 2018 for all Sets. We will share a direct link here to download this answer key easily. So we recommend all the applicants to stay in touch with this website. Best of Luck.