HSSC Recruitment 2019| Junior Lecturer Assistant, Lab Attendant Vacancy, HSSC Junior Lecturer Assistant Jobs 2019, HSSC Recruitment 2019, HSSC Vacancy 2019, HSSC Lab Attendant & Junior Lecturer Assistant Job 2019
Haryana Selection Commission Board is going to recruit eligible candidates on the vacant seats of Junior Lecturer Assistant, Lab Attendant and other posts. Candidates can check official advertisement of HSSC Junior Lecturer & Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2019 on the website of department. All the information is available in the notification like application process, selection process, application fee, exam date etc. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date. Check detailed information about HSSC Recruitment 2019 below in the article.
HSSC Junior Lecturers and Lab Attendant Recruitment 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission works under the Government of Haryana. It conducts various recruitment exams every year. Huge number of candidates participates in the exam to get a government job through HSSC. Recently, it announced the recruitment notification for the Vacant Posts of junior lecturer, Lab Attendant and other. Candidates were waiting for a long time to this recruitment. Now these candidates can apply for the job directly from the official website.HSSC Junior Lecturer & Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2019
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of the Posts: Junior Lecturer Assistant and Lab Attendant
- Total Posts:
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Vacancy 2019
- Fire Station officer: Applicant should have Bachelor of Engineering degree (Fire) with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Sub Fire Officer: Applicant should have graduation degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university of India.
- Junior Lecturer Assistant: Applicant should be metric passed with Science and should also have 5 years experience in a college.
- Laboratory Attendant: Candidates should be metric passed in Physics, Chemistry or General Science.
- Tabla Player: Candidates should have completed diploma in Tabla playing from a recognized university of India.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age can be 42 years.
- Applicant’s selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.
- For General Category (male/female): 150/- Rupees
- For Female of Haryana Domicile: 75/- Rupees
How to Apply for the HSSC Lab Attendant & Junior Lecturer Assistant Job 2019
An official notification has been released for the HSSC Lab Attendant & Junior Lecturer Assistant Job 2019. Application process is going to be start very soon. Candidate will soon be able to apply for the job online. You can take help of below given steps also to apply online.
- Visit the official website: www.hssc.gov.in
- Find the official advertisement.
- Download it and read properly all the information.
- Now click on the “apply online” link.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Pay the application fee by net banking.
- Now submit the application by clicking on submit button.
- Take a print out of it for future uses.
- Start Date of Online Application Process: January 2019
- Last Date of Application Submission: January 2019
- Last Date of Fee Submission: January 2019
Click Here to Apply Online: www.hssc.gov.in
Here we provided all the information of HSSC Recruitment 2019 on this page. We hope that this information will be helpful for you. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.