ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021, ISRO has invited VSSC 12 Vacancies 2021, Candidates can check ISRO VSSC Official website, ISRO VSSC Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit at-https://www.isro.gov.in/careers
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre of Thiruvananthapuram which is among the Indian Space Research Organization’s important centers is inviting applications for Junior Research Fellows’ posts at VSSC’s Space Physics Laboratory. For the JRF’s post, there are a total of 12 vacancies under the ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021.
Selection Process of ISRO VSSC Posts 2021 :
After the screening of the received applications, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview on the basis of which they will be finally recruited. They will need to submit the below-given documents during the interview which will take place at VSSC (Thiruvananthapuram)-
- Work Experience Proof
- Age Proof
- All certificates’ original copy
- NOC for candidates employed under Autonomous Bodies/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertakings/ State Government
- Original copy of Results
- Ph.D. Degree or in case of foreign degree the Equivalency Certificate, etc.
ISRO VSSC Bharti Age Limit:
The maximum age limit is 28 years for being eligible to apply for the ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021 (as on 19/07/2021) and for the candidates belonging to various reserved categories, the age relaxation is also being provided.
Educational Qualification ISRO VSSC 2021:
- The candidates must have attained M.Sc. in Meteorology/ Physics/ Atmospheric Science/ Space Physics/ Planetary Sciences/ Applied Physics with 6.84 CGPA or CPI grading on a 10 point scale or at least 65 per cent aggregate marks (an average of all the semesters) or equivalent for being eligible to apply for the ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021. Else, The candidates must have attained M.Tech. in Atmospheric Science/ Planetary Science/ Space Science/ Applied Physics with 6.5 CGPA or CPI grading on a 10 point scale or at least 60 per cent aggregate marks (an average of all the semesters) or equivalent.
- Also, one of the below given qualification must be attained by the candidates so that they can apply for the ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021–
- GATE conducted by MHRD
- CSIR UGC NET including the NET Lectureship
- The above mentioned qualification however does not make the candidates eligible for the interview necessarily. The shortlisted candidates will get the admit card for the interview via e-mail and then on the VSSC’s website the result will be declared after completion of the interview process.
The selected candidates should take part in various field experiments which includes ship cruises & aircrafts and they must be willing to work at any place all over India which also includes remote places. They will be required to do work on research themes which will be specific and can do registration for the Degree of Ph.D.
How to Apply for ISRO VSSC Form 2021
The registration number will be received by the candidates online after completion of the online registration process.
The online application must be printed by the candidates.
The below given documents’ scanned copy must be uploaded during application as a single pdf document-
- Age Proof
- Certificate & consolidated Result of M.Tech. or M.Sc. Degree
- OBC/ ST/ SC Proof (if applicable)
- Score sheet or award letter of NET/ GATE/ JEST