ITBP Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police department has almost done the recruitment process for Sub Inspector (Overseer) Written Exam 2022. The Written exam was held on January 2022. Now the selected candidates will able to participate in Physical measurement Test /Physical Endurance Test (PMT/PET).
Therefore candidates may download the ITBP SI Overseer Admit Card using required details. We are giving the list of eligible candidates below here for PMT/PET Physical Test. The official date is not fixed yet, we inform the candidates after it officially confirmed. Candidates will need the registration ID/ Application Number and date of birth to get the ITBP Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022.
ITBP Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022, ITBP SI Overseer Physical Test Call Letter
ITBP Sub Inspector Call letter 2022 will be given to the eligible applicants on their registered email ID. We advised to aspirants that they provide a valid and functional email id as any update or information will be given to examiners electronically. Candidates are required to bring a legible print out of their online application form and ITBP SI Overseer Admit card else they may not be permitted to enter the venue of Height Bar, PET & PST. Check Complete details of ITBP Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 including, Exam Pattern in the article below.
Indo Tibetan Border Police SI Exam 2022 Details
- Organization name: Indo-Tibetan border police
- Official website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Name of the exam: Sub Inspector (Overseer)
- Job Category- Government Jobs
- Written Exam date: January 2022
- ITBP PMT/PET Test Date: March/April 2022
- ITBP Sub Inspector Physical Test date: Update Soon
- Article Category: ITBP SI Overseer Admit Card
- Status: available soon
ITBP Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2022
It is must mandatory to know the full exam criteria and minimum passing marks. Qualifying marks shall be 35% for General Candidates and Ex-Servicemen and 33% for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/ OBC in the written examination. The contenders who forgot their registration number they can also check the Sub Inspector Exam Call Letter 2022 name wise from the offices’ website. Candidates can download Sub Inspector Exam Call Letter 2022 before the 15 days of the written examination of the ITBP.
How to download the ITBP Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022
First of all, applicants, visit the official website of ITBP. Then after visiting the suitable link of the Admit card 2022. Then fill up required information in it and click on the submit button. Save it and have a hard copy of the ITBP Sub Inspector (Overseer) Admit card for exam use.
- All examiners visit the official website at itbpolice.nic.in.
- Go to the Advertisement/Recruitment section.
- Choice & Select the latest notification link and find ITBP SI Exam Hall Ticket.
- Click on the ITBP Sub Inspector Call Letter 2022, which will take you to the next page.
- Enter all the necessary credentials and submit it.
- If all the details you’ve entered are correct, your ITBP Sub Inspector Admit card 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future references.
ITBP Sub Inspector Selection Process:
For any defense Bharti, candidates need to qualify the three main phases. First candidates have to undergo a written test and then Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and so on.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Typing/Skill Test
- Medical Test
Physical Efficiency Test– Those who qualify the Height Bar Test will be subjected to physical efficiency test. The events of the PET are as follows:-
|1.6 Km Race||To be completed within 7.30 minutes.|
|Long Jump||11 Feet (03 Chances)|
|High Jump||3½ Feet (03 Chances)|
ITBP Sub Inspector Written Test:
The candidates who qualify PST will have to appear in written examination. Fresh admit Cards to the candidates, who qualify for the written test will be issued online by mentioning the date & venue of the written test.
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration of written test|
|General knowledge (Bilingual questions)||10 Questions||10||1 Hour|
|Mathematics (Bilingual questions)||5 Questions||5|
|Trade-related theory (Bilingual questions)||15 Questions||15|
For more information about the ITBP Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 download Exam Date applicants visit the official website of the Indo-Tibetan border police (ITBP).