JSSC Jharkhand PG Trained Teacher Recruitment 2019, Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019, JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019, JSSC Post Graduated Teacher Vacancy, JSSC PGT Teacher Vacancy
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission recently released a recruitment notification for the Post Graduated Trained Teacher jobs. Large numbers of candidates were waiting for the JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019. We inform these candidates that application process has been started and now these candidates can apply for the job online. An official advertisement is available on thew official website of JSSC. Here on this page you can check complete information regarding Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019.
Jharkhand 3080 PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission conducts various exams every year. Now recently it announced Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019 notification on its website. It is a good job vacancy for the candidates who want to become a teacher. These candidates are now able to apply for the job online. Application process has been started and this is the right time to submit your applications. We advise all the candidates to read the official notification before they apply for the Jharkhand Teacher Vacancy 2019.JSSC Jharkhand PG Trained Teacher Recruitment 2019
Jharkhand JSSC Post Graduated Teacher Vacancy
- Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Board (JSSC)
- Name of the Post: Post Graduated Trained Teacher
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Official Website: www.jssc.in
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC PGT Teacher Post
- Candidates must have completed post graduation with minimum 50% marks along with a B.Ed Degree from any recognized university of India.
- General/OBC Category- 600/- Rupees
- SC/ST Category- 150/- Rupees
- Applicant must be 21 years till 1st January 2017. You can check category wise age limit also in the below paragraph.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Unreserved/ General Category||40 Years|
|Women Candidates||43 Years|
|OBC Candidates||42 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||45 Years|
|PH category||5 Years Age Relaxation|
- Applicant’s selection will be based on the Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam.
How to Apply for Jharkhand SSC PGT Trained Teacher Vacancy 2019
Online Application process is going on and candidates can enroll themselves for the Jharkhand SSC PGT Trained Teacher Vacancy 2019. If you are not able to apply online, you may take help of these below given instructions.
- First, visit the official website of JSSC: www.jssc.in
- Find the official advertisement and read it properly.
- If you are eligible for the job then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Upload the latest photograph and signature’s scanned copy.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application for future uses.
- Starting Date of Online application Process: December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: December 2019
Click Here to Apply Online: www.jssc.in
If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.