PNRD Assam Recruitment 2019| Tax Collector and Gram Sevak Posts, PNRD Assam Recruitment 2019, PNRD Recruitment 2019, PNRD Tax Collector Recruitment 2019, PNRD Gram Sevak Vacancy 2019, PNRD Assam Gram Sevak Post 2019
Panchayat and Rural Development Authority has announced a recruitment notification for the post of Tax Collector cum Road Mohorar, Gram Sevak, Junior Assistant, Extension Officer and other. Interested candidates can apply online for the PNRD Recruitment 2019. Application process for PNRD Gram Sevak And Other Post Recruitment is online. Candidates are advised to apply online on or before the last date. Check below detailed information of this job recruitment.
PNRD Assam Tax Collector and Gram Sevak Vacancy 2019
PNRD Assam is planning to recruit eligible candidates on various job profiles. An official notification has already been released on the official website of PNRD. All the details are available in the notification like qualification, age limit, selection process, last date to apply, application fee etc. It is a good opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for a government job. Now they can apply for this recruitment. We advise all the candidates to read official notification before they apply for the job.PNRD Assam Recruitment 2019
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization: Panchayat and Rural Development Assam
- Name of the Posts: Tax Collector, Gram Sevak, Junior Assistant & other
- Total Posts:
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: https://rural.assam.gov.in/
Eligibility Criteria for PNRD Assam Tax Collector Vacancy 2019
- Applicant should be graduated in any discipline from recognized university of India. For the gram Sevak Post, candidates should be graduated in Commerce stream.
- Applicants must have knowledge of local languages either assamies/Bengali/bodo in addition to the English language for maintenance of office administration.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limit can be 43 years. Age relaxation is given as per the norms.
- SC/ST- 5 Years Age Relaxation
- Ex- Serviceman – 2 Years Age Relaxation
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written exam and merit list.
- General Category- 250/- Rupees
- SC/ST/OBC Category- 150/- Rupees
Note: For detailed information, refer the official advertisement.
How to Apply for PNRD Assam Gram Sevak Post 2019
Application process has been started and interested candidates can apply directly from the official website. Application will not be acceptable in any other mode. Candidates, who are not able to apply, can use these instructions to apply online.
- First, Visit the official website: https://rural.assam.gov.in/
- Find the official advertisement on the home page.
- Download it and read it properly.
- Now click on the “apply online” link.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload signature and latest photograph’s scanned copy.
- Pay the application fee by net banking or any other mode.
- Click on submit button to submit the application.
- Take a print out of application for future uses.
- Online Application Start Date: December 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: January 2019
Click Here to Apply Online: https://rural.assam.gov.in/
Here we shared all the information of PNRD Assam recruitment 2019. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.