RVUNL Syllabus 2022 AEN, JEN Chemist Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Here we have given all the details of RVUNL Syllabus 2022 AEN, JEN Chemist IA Posts. We know that at this time lots of applicants are looking for latest Rajasthan Bijali Vibhag AEN JEN Exam Syllabus & Paper Pattern. For more details, applicants can visit at the official site @ energy.rajasthan.gov.in.
As per the information recently Rajasthan Rajya Vidhyut Nigam LTD released notification. This notification related to Common Recruitment of Engineers, Junior Chemists and Informatics Assistants in State Power Companies of Rajasthan. Between 14th June to 2nd July 2022 lots of applicants applied. Now to qualify in its online written exam they all want to download RVUNL Syllabus 2022 PDF.
RVUNL Syllabus 2022 For AEN, JEN Chemist IA Exam
According to the selection process in the primary stage department will organize an online written objective type exam. We suggest all the candidates that prepare for this exam according to the exam pattern and RVUNL Syllabus.
You can get all the latest updates related to RVUNL Syllabus from this web page. For all the applied candidates it is very important to know the Exam Pattern of Engineer Chemist vacancies. Here we want to clear one thing that no interview will be held after the exam. So applicants have to qualify the written test and attend the document verification for the selection.
Rajasthan AEN, JEN Chemist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
As per the information is taken from the official notification, the Rajasthan Bijali Vibhag is going to conduct written competitive exam in online mode. Check more information from below given details.
- This exam will be held in Online mode.
- Only Multiple Choice Questions will be available on the exam.
- Applicants will get only 2 hours to finish the exam.
- The question paper will be divided into two parts such as Paer “A” (60% weightage) and Part “B” (40% weightage).
- In Part, “A” questions will be available to the level of Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- Part “B” questions will be available from various subjects like as Reasoning & Mental Ability / Mathematics / General Knowledge & Everyday Science / Hindi General and English General.
- The Question Papers, except “Hindi General” of Part-B, shall be in English only.
- No Interview will be held.
- Negative marking will apply for wrong answers.
- Applicants have to qualify each part of the paper with minimum qualifying marks given as below.
|UR category candidates||30% Marks Each Section|
|SC/ST/BC/MBC/Ex-servicemen/PWD(PH)Candidates||20% Marks Each Section|
Topics of Subjects Given Below
Reasoning & Mental Ability Topics –
- Analytical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter series
- Odd man out
- Shapes and Mirror Images
Mathematics Topics –
- Mathematics Up to class 7th.
General Knowledge & Everyday Science Topics –
- Current events including issues of State (Rajasthan)
- National & International importance
- Persons & Places in recent news
- Games & Sports
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
Hindi General Topics –
- Hindi Grammar and language tp to class 10th.
English General Topics –
- English Grammar and language up to class 10th.
Useful links Here
We have given almost the details related to RVUNL Syllabus 2022 AEN, JEN Chemist Syllabus & Exam Pattern. For more details, we suggest you that download the official notification and check details. If query remaining then comment below and we will solve your query. Best of Luck for your exam.