SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 | Second Division Clerk and Computer Programmer Posts, South Canara Bank Clerk and Computer Programmer Posts 2019, SCDCC Clerk and Computer programmer Job Details, SCDCC Bank Recruitment
South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank (SCDCC) has invited applications for the post of Second Division Clerk and Computer Programmer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment on or before the last date. A detailed advertisement is available on the bank website where you can check all the information regarding SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2019. Below in the article we have also provided some important information like qualification, age limit, selection process etc. You can read the full article to know more about the South Canara Bank Recruitment 2019.
South Canara Bank started functioning from the year 1914. It is a co operative bank which has more than 101 branches in South Canara. Recently South Canara Bank released a recruitment notification for the post of clerk and computer programmer. It is good job vacancy for the candidates who are preparing for banking jobs. Now this is the right time to grab this chance. We advise all these candidates, not to miss this job opportunity. Application process is completely online for the SCDCC Bank Clerk vacancy 2019. Candidates can apply directly from the bank’s website. Do not forget to check official notification before you apply for the job.
SCDCC Clerk and Computer Programmer Job Details
- Organization: South Canara Bank
- Name of the Posts: Clerk and Computer Programmer
- Total Posts:
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Last Date to Apply Online: January 2019
- Official Website: www.scdccbank.com
Eligibility Criteria for South Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Second Division Clerk: Candidate should have completed MCA or B.E in Computer Science or M.Sc in Computer Science with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university of India.
- Computer Programmer: Candidate should have completed graduation with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduation with minimum 45% marks from recognized university of India or Diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with minimum of 6 month course.
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 35 years. Age relaxation is also given as per the rules.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
- For General/OBC Category: 500/- Rupees
- For SC/ST and other Category: 300/- Rupees
Note- For detailed information of the job you are advised to read the official advertisement.
How to Apply for the SCDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
Application process has been started for the SCDCC Bank Clerk and Computer Programmer Recruitment 2019. Candidates can apply through the official website of bank. Below we have given some instruction to apply online. If you follow these instructions, it will be easy for you to apply online.
- First, visit the official website of bank: www.scdccbank.com
- Find the official advertisement.
- Download it and read it carefully.
- Now click on the “Apply online” link.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Upload your latest photograph and signature’s scanned copy.
- Pay the application fee by net banking or debit/credit card.
- Now click on submit button to submit the application.
- Take a print out of it for future uses.
- Last Date of Apply Online: January 2019
Click Here to Apply Online: www.scdccbank.com
We shared all the latest information of South Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 with you. If you have any query related to this article, feel free to write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.