South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019, South Indian Bank Clerk Vacancy, South Indian Bank Clerk Posts 2019, South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019, SIB Clerk Recruitment
Good news has been announced for all the candidates who are looking for bank recruitment. Recently South Indian Bank released a recruitment notification for the vacant seats of clerk. It is a good opportunity for the candidates who want a good profession with a good salary. Online Application process has been started for the South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019. An official advertisement is available on the bank’s website where you can find all the details of the SIB Recruitment 2019. Here on this page we have also shared all the details like last date to apply, age limit, selection process, admit card etc. Read full article for detailed information of this job.
South Indian Bank 468 Clerk Vacancy 2019
South Indian Bank (SIB) is a private sector bank. It’s headquarter is situated in Thrissur, Kerala, India. South Indian bank has more than 850 branches in all over the India. Now it has invited applications for the Clerk posts. Candidates who are eligible for the job can apply from the official website. We suggest all the candidates to grab this job before it expires. Banking jobs are always on priority for all the unemployed candidates. Now the South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment process is going on you can apply for the job on or before the last date.South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization- South Indian Bank (SIB)
- Name of the Post- Clerk
- Total Seats-
- Application Mode- Online
- Official website- www.southindianbank.com
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Clerk Posts
- Applicant should be graduated from any recognized University of India with minimum 60% marks.
- Applicant’s age should be between 20 to 26 years as on 31-12-2017.
- General/ OBC Category- 600/- Rupees
- SC/ST Category- 150/- Rupees
- Candidate’s selection will be based on the performance in the online test and interview.
Note- For detailed information, read the official notification also.
How to Apply for the South Indian Bank Clerk Job 2019
Candidates can apply for the south Indian Bank clerk Job from the official website. Application process is online so the applications will not be acceptable in any other mode. Below we have explained easy steps which will help you to apply online.
- First, visit the official website: www.southindianbank.com
- Now go the career link.
- Download the official advertisement and read it carefully.
- After that click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee by net banking or debit/credit card.
- Click on submit button to submit the application.
- Take a pint out of it for further uses.
- Starting Date of Online Application Process:
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Tentative Date of Online Test:
Click Here to Apply Online: www.southindianbank.com
Here we shared with you all the details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018. If you have query related to this article, you can write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.