Union Bank of India Forex and Treasury Officer Post Recruitment 2019, Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019, Union Bank of India Special Officers Recruitment 2019, Union Bank Forex and Treasury Officers Job 2019, UBI Treasury officers Posts 2019,Union Bank Of India Forex Officers and Treasury Officer Vacancy
Union Bank of India has invited online applications for the Posts of Forex and Treasury officer Posts. Candidates can apply for the job online from the official website of Union Bank of India. Application process has been started from December 2019. Interested candidates can submit their applications through online mode. Below in this article, we have provided other details of the post.
Union Bank of India Forex and Treasury Officer Jobs 2019
Union bank of India is one of the largest government owned banks of India. Headquarter of UBI is situated in Mumbai. UBI has 4214 Branches in all over the India. It also has four overseas branches in Sydney, Australia, Dubai. Now it recently, released a recruitment notification for Forex and Treasury Officer Posts. It is a good chance for all the candidates who are looking for banking sector jobs. Now they can apply for the UBI Forex Officer Post 2019 on or before the last date.Union Bank of India Forex and Treasury Officer Post Recruitment 2019
Union Bank of India Forex and Treasury Officer Post Details
- Organization: Union Bank of India (UBI)
- Name of the Posts: Forex and Treasury Officer
- Total Posts:
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
|No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|2.||Integrated Treasury Officer||50|
Eligibility Criteria for UBI Treasury Officer Vacancy 2019
- Forex Officer Post: Applicant should be graduated or Post graduated from a recognized university of India. Preference will be given to the candidates having professional degree like MBA/PG Diploma in Business Management with specialization in finance from a recognized university of India.
- Integrated treasury Officer: Applicants should be graduated or post graduated with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/Statics/Commerce from a recognized university of India. Preference will be given to the candidates having MBA/PG Diploma in Business management with specialization with in Finance from a recognized university of India.
- Forex Officer Post: Applicant’s age should be between 23-32 years.
- Integrated Treasury Officer: applicant’s age should between 23 to 35 years.
- General/OBC Category- 600/- Rupees
- SC/ST/PWD Category- 100/- Rupees
- Applicant’s selection will be based on the online written exam, group Discussion and interview.
How to Apply for UBI Forex Officer Recruitment 2019
Candidates can apply for the UBI Forex and Treasury Officer Recruitment 2019 from the official website of Bank. Below we have provided some instruction that will help you to apply online.
- First, visit the official website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Find the official notification and download it.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details properly.
- Upload the scanned copy of your latest photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through net banking or debit/credit card.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application for future uses.
- Starting date of Online Application Process: December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: January 2019
- Date of Examination (Tentative): February 2019
Click Here to Apply Online: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Here we have provided all the information regarding the Union Bank Recruitment 2019. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.